ASCE members elected to Fellow status have made celebrated contributions and developed creative solutions that have enhanced lives. Just 3 percent of Society members hold this prestigious honor.
The most recent members elevated to Fellow are:
• Joel Figueroa-Vallines, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE
• Marwa M. Hassan, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
• Rasheed Adekunle Hassan, C.Eng, F.ASCE
• Seshadri S. Iyer, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
• Dawit Negussey, Ph.D., F.ASCE
• Sharika U. S. Senarath, Ph.D., P.E., PMP, D.WRE, F.ASCE
• Daniel L. Wade, P.E., G.E., F.ASCE
• Bryant W. C. Wong, P.E., ENV SP, F.ASCE
Interested in Advancing to the Fellow Grade?
If you have been an ASCE Member consecutively for 10 years or more, you may be eligible to upgrade to Fellow status. Visit www.asce.org/fellows or email [email protected] to learn more about becoming a Fellow. Applications available at www.asce.org/fellows or by calling (800) 548-2723 (ASCE), ext. 6289, or emailing [email protected].