Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- Public works association urges House to adopt infrastructure bill
- Climate tech needs cybersecurity
- Outraged residents in Michigan city say lead in water must be addressed right away
- Climate adaptation plans from US agencies envision transit resilience, modern building codes
- Congress looks at microplastics as 'emerging contaminants'
- Truckers point to pay, detention time as ways to improve supply chain
- Drought-stricken western towns say no to developers
- Water main break sparks concern about Wichita’s aging pipes
- California justice department to investigate enormous oil spill
- How the US can achieve climate commitments
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.