Policy and legislation
What Civil Engineers Are Reading
- With summer looming, trouble areas emerge for people to access water
- With rising material costs and supply chain issues, here's how we can boost hydropower
- Uruguayans pray for rain as capital reservoir left with 10 days of water
- Futuristic, layered design unveiled for new Maryland public library
- Massachusetts agency dismisses 2 battery storage projects, citing lack of legal clarity
- 6 states approve new speed limit rules
- Can civil engineers really do their jobs from home?
- EPA knocks Baltimore for failure to comply with Safe Drinking Water Act
- NTSB says 10,000 bridges at risk of corrosion
- When federal contract payment protections fail, how can subcontractors recover?
Subscribe to the Civil Engineering Source newsletter
The Civil Engineering Source newsletter delivers you essential news and perspectives from around the civil engineering industry every day.
And because it uses an AI-driven publishing platform, your Source enewsletter is specifically catered to your interests and career needs.